Friday, May 25, 2007

Housekeeping

I've added some links to the link list; "The Threat to Reason" is the forthcoming book of Dan Hind, an AW mate. Matthew Turner is also an AW mate and a regular source of material, so now you can get it there before it appears here. "Hitchens Watch" actually started as a joke in the AW comments section, but bloody look at it! It's got a spiffy design and a team and regular posting and everything - it puts us to shame.

Naturally, every single team member explicitly endorses every single word all of these people have ever written, despite the fact that I put up the links without telling them I was going to. That's a joke by the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger ejh said...

The picture selection on Hitchens Watch is immensely good. Really some capitalist media institution should incorporate whoever's responsible and give them a job on their picture desk (if such things still exist).

5/25/2007 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Sonic said...

Shucks. I do have to say that you guys, plus the long lamented, late, sullywatch were my inspiration.

To be honest I think that I do snark slightly better, although, unlike me, Greywolf is up at your intellectuale (sic) level. But thanks for the link.

x

hugs

S

5/28/2007 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sonic said...

Note to self

Do not leave comments when drunk

5/28/2007 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home