Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Use Yer Blog

I can't speak for my colleagues, but I'm impressed that Aaro is actually using his blog in a blog-like manner, and not just posting up articles which have appeared elsewhere on The Times's site. Admittedly, copying-and-pasting abusive emails isn't original -- I've done it: practically every political blogger has done it. Oliver Kamm did something very similar at the beginning of the month.

I'm aware that Dave writes for money, so he has to be cautious about what he makes available for nowt, but he's showing signs of getting the blogging thing. Which is more than Nick is. Though the way Nick is going, I can almost see his blog being given to posts consisting of one paragraph by someone he doesn't like or about an enemy de jour followed by "WTF?" Though that works for lots of bloggers.

I'm pleased that this post is the one which has generated the most comments, although someone should have a word with whoever moderates them. (Your mission: find the spam comment. DON'T click on the link.)

I'm not going to speculate as to whether Decent Dave's correspondent is a Muslim anti-semite, someone pretending to be a Muslim anti-semite, or just a common or garden nutter, other than to note that he (or she) is deranged. And wrong about everything.

Except the cactus, of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty impressed with the Aaroblog too; I thought it was a quite natty way of addressing the Brunei thing.

1/18/2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home